The courses contain:
- Two sessions a day of the training on ice and in the gym – always small groups with individual trainings methods to improve individual ice hockey and skating skill as well as fitness skills in the gym. These sessions contains aerobics and stretching exercises.
- Improve skating skills
- Puck control skills, shooting skills
- Stick handling, passing skills
- Core training, balance exercises
- Swimming pool, rehabilitation
- Theory with digital technology
- Sessions with the referee
- Team building
- Relaxing afternoons – swimming, trips, bowling, canoeing
Also, we prepared the special training for goalkeepers which contains ice training, training in the gym, stretching, video work, psychological and theoretical preparation. The training will be leaded by special goalkeeper’s coaches.